Webcast Inc. provides webcasting and video streaming services in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, New York, and other cities across Canada and the United States. We broadcast live events, videos & webinars, enabling you to extend the reach, audience, and impact of all your events, seminars, and training.
Since 2002, we have been helping local, national, and global companies of all sizes, enhance their communication strategies. Webcast Inc. can help you create and deliver a successful webcast that will meet all your needs and provide a positive experience to both you and your target audience.
What is Webcasting?
Understand the basics of webcasting and learn how web streaming could benefit your business.
Professional Streaming Services
Complete streaming solutions that will help you get more done, save money, and make your event look high-tech and very professional.
Watch our Work?
1. We are a professional company with many years of experience in this technology. We can help you with every step – from the video production and event management through the broadcasting service, including pay-per-stream, dual-screen streaming, and tracking hits.
2. Our streaming software recognizes the quality of the viewer’s connection and adapts its bandwidth accordingly. It is also compatible with the majority of today’s internet browsers, without the need of software plug-in installations. That means that you can reach 50, 500, or 50,000 viewers, all at once!
3. Our robust global network of servers and encoders also ensures that no matter how large your audience is, the quality of the streaming video and audio remains strong, thus delivering your message with unparalleled excellence.
4. Our engagement and interactivity tools are features that can keep your online audience as engaged in online events as if being present for your message’s delivery.
5. A robust technical backbone includes having the right technical expertise and equipment to ensure your content is accessible and viewable to anyone anytime. This includes, among other things, having the right programmers, servers, encoders, and video and audio recording equipment.