Benefits of Webcasting and Streaming Events
Webcasting is already being leveraged by companies of all sizes in order to expand the reach and impact of key events, meetings and messages. Depending upon the nature of your business, you can use live streaming or on-demand videos in numerous ways:
- Offer live-motion training classes and product information to your customers, partners and employees
- Use the technology to illustrate and promote your products and services
- Make live announcements, host online meetings, or spread awareness about various events to promote your services or products
For employees or customers spread geographically, streaming events allows you to cost-effectively reach wider audiences with your message. There are numerous benefits that can be gained by employing this remarkable technology. Our engagement and interactivity tools will further engage your audience prior, during, and after your event. Below is a list of just some of those benefits:
- Wider audiences: Through webcasting, you have the potential to reach anyone remotely; all a participant needs is access to the Internet. The biggest benefit is that you can dramatically widen access to information and events. For training employees or sub-contractors, everyone can receive the same training and information at the same time - which also ensures consistency. For a product launch, media and other constituents will all get to see the release at the same time.
- Reduced costs: Think of all the costs associated with travelling, lodging, venues, meals, and more that add up when creating a traditional event. Most of these costs can now be eliminated through the power of web streaming. The cost of web streaming is also potentially less than those associated with satellite radio subscriptions and buying CDs.
- Increased revenue: Using webcasting technologies can improve productivity of your employees as well as reach more customers while demonstrating a leading edge image. It can also help your company drive action and achieve results quicker and reduce the time and effort required to market your products and services.
- Connect with your audience: Your online audience can remain as engaged as if being present for your message's delivery. The server that hosts the live video streaming can be set up so that people watching from other states can write in questions and receive live answers. You can even track student/viewer participation and performance, thereby improving transparency and accountability.
- Smaller environmental footprint: Being a good corporate environmental citizen can not only be a competitive business advantage, but more importantly, we believe is the right thing to do. Given the virtual nature of webcasting, you can reduce the environmental footprint of your event and business.
- Quality of output: Webcasting provides for good quality audio and video broadcasts.
- Convenience: On demand programming can be listened to in the comfort of your home or office. In addition, presenters/instructors can deliver from anywhere.
- Richer content: There is a wide variety of content to choose from. With webcasting, you have the flexibility of combining various presentation methodologies and multimedia. You even have the option of recording great videos for use indefinitely.
- Broadcasting range: Webcasting provides for unlimited range in broadcasting whereas radio, for example, has limited signal strength.
Webcast Inc. will handle all elements of production for your live event so you can focus on what is important, "your message". Our professional crew will provide you with one point of contact for live streaming sales, installation, service, management and support. We will work with you, and for you, to execute a successful live event.